Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Marriage Equality

Hello everyone one!

SonnyJ here and I'm going to briefly talk about what has been going on lately in the news.  Now, because of my daily schedule I'm actually behind on everything, but the one thing that I do know is that everything going on in the news has to do with marriage equality.

I don't like to talk about this subject much because it angers me to hear close minded individuals speak.




I absolutely LOVE both of these pictures. The thing about marriage equality is it's close minded individuals who are living in the past who can't accept the fact that some people are just different! (See why I don't like to speak about it...let's continue the rant shall we?)

Here's how I see it...I don't want it to be called something different, I don't want to have to have my own group and be singled out. NO PEOPLE! This is not okay! I'm no different from you, Bobby, Joe, and/or Sue (Sue is a lesbian by the way) (don't ask me who Sue, Bobby and/or Joe is either).

What really burns my butter about the entire situation (and I'm not exactly sure what's being said in the news considering the fact I haven't seen a TV in a few weeks, i'm speaking more about equality in general and marriage equality) there are people who will sit there and claim that somewhere in the Bible  it says being gay and all is a sin. SHOW ME THE VERSE, SHOW ME HOE!!

OKAY, LETS CUT TO THE CHASE, WHY SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED RIGHTS AND I NOT BE? DOES THAT SEEM FAIR? NO IT DOES NOT. I WILL STOP AT NOTHING UNTIL EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY OF THE SO CALLED "LAND OF THE FREE" HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AS HIS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR.

And now I will get off my soapbox, and I want everyone to have a great Easter, and be on the look out for my Guest Post!

It's a coming out story from a friend of mine.

With that being said, Peace and Blessings,

SonnyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment