Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Equality House Being Built Across from WBC

Sonny J here,

I have another post about the Westboro Baptist Church! My last post was about how the founder of the Westboro Baptist Church (Now annotated as WBC) could possibly be gay. This time I was scanning the Huffington Post's Gay Voices when ANOTHER article popped up and caught my attention

There was a gentleman who bought a house directly across from the street from the WBC, and he's in the process of painting the outside of the house the colors that are the Gay Pride flag. See the picture below.



Now to be honest, even though the author of the article said that the reason the guy, whose name is Aaron, is doing this not in retaliation of the anti-gay church's belief's. If this was me, I would've have totally painted the house in NEON gay pride colors, and then put up a huge gay pride flag, blast some Katy Perry and go do a funny dance in the front yard EVERY time the church had a service.

If I didn't do that, I would probably just sit on the front porch rocking back and forth reading my HOMOSEXUAL BOOKS.  I'm not bitter people...I promise.....Okay well maybe I'm a little bitter

Anyway, check out the article for yourself, and I have a question for you, How do you think this house popping up across the street from the WBC will affect them?

Peace and Blessings,

SonnyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment