Saturday, March 30, 2013

Guest Post (La-A Coming Out)

Hello everyone,

SonnyJ here,

So I was suppose to have a guest post here by my friend La-a (pronounced Ladasha), but the video I took of La-A is corrupt on my camera and I can't get it off so she told me to just type her story in.






"Hi, my name is La-A (pronounced La dash ah).  I was born on August 23rd 1989 birthed by my parants Monika and Darien Brodenski.  You might think that I am a man…however you would be sadly mistaken if you think so.
I have a story that I need to share, I haven’t told many people this story, because when I tell people this story they always laugh at me…like the people did in middle school.
Those were terrible times, but then again….those times were simpler.

It all started back in 2002 when I was in 7th grade, and I realized that I was not like the other children on the playground. One day during gym class, it was me and my bestfriend Nicole and the entire class was outside on the track….walking…..in the heat……it was about 85 outside…..my weave was coming out…….it was tragic….i looked a hot mess.
ANYWAY THAT’S NOT THE POINT, we were walking around the track, when we just so happened to stumble upon a group of girls that I just DID NOT LIKE….It was Latisha (pronounced la tee sha) and the Naps (that’s what her crew was called)
Anyway, Latisha and the Naps decided they wanted to start beef, and clearly they didn’t know who they were talking to….The tripped me while I was walking…and I fell…and they laughed…..then they said to me “oooh girl…aren’t you use to be being on your knees” and it angered me so much…it boiled inside of me….and then I said “I AM A LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!” I was terrified….it was silent all around me…..even Nicole stopped talking because she was shocked that I had mentioned it to everybody.

I tried to take it back, but then I realized….it was too late. Latisha and the Naps rose up and………………. CELEBRATED because I had finally came out….then they let me join their club. Naps Gone Wild…..and that’s the end of that story."

The video was much more entertaining than reading it. I may have to call upon her again and re-record the guest post. For now. Just read and imagine a black girl with blonde hair  telling this story!

With that being said

Peace and Blessings, SonnyJ

1 comment:

  1. Lol! YOU must put this video up, I want to see it. She sound like a real fun girl.

    ReplyDelete