Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bullying

Hey Everyone! Sonny J Here, and this time I'm bringing you another blog post, but this one is related to the bullying, and I actually have spoken many times on bullying one of my past blog post was actually about how words do hurt and in the clip below I talk more in depth about it.

It's another vLog and it applies to everyone. I use it specifically here because those in the LGBT community including myself are being or have been bullied at some point in their life because of who we are.

 You best believe that I do NOT approve!

With that being said,

Peace and Blessings from SonnyJ

The video below is Rated PG 13 for Mild to extreme uses of language.

1 comment:

  1. Jay, I am proud to say that I watched your entire video! Yes, it was lengthy, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I haven't heard of the show "Flashpoint" but it looks like a great series. I'll have to check it out. Also- I cannot agree with you more with your point that if you're not going to say anything to contribute to society, don't bother speaking. I am really impressed by your attitude and you make some really valid points. Oh and also, you do really well with editing your videos, I might need you to help me with a vlog in the future if you wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete