Sunday, March 17, 2013

Founder of Westboro Baptist Church...Gay!?

Hello everybody,

SonnyJ here,

Today I won't have a vLog because my camera battery died and the one on my computer isn't good enough to actually make a video with (well unless I'm in good lighting)

Anyways, I was reading an article on Gay Voices, and it was about how the founder of the Westboro Baptist Church may be gay.   As we all know, the Westboro Baptist Church is in my eyes not even a church, but a hate group that consist of about 40 people. They will show up at funerals for soldiers, and gay rallies attempting to promote they hate-filled ways amongst everyone.

They're really known for the anti-gay movement, and that's one of the things that burns my butter when I speak about the Westboro Baptist Church. I'm still trying to figure out why they are still even here, you'd think that Russia or China would've aimed a missile at them and blown them off the map!


Now, you'll have to go read the article for yourself, but I just wanted to talk about the fact that how true this may (or may not) be! As you may have heard when you were going through high school "people who hate gays, probably are gay" and then you shrugged it off but a few years after you graduate high school that one kid who hated you (if you're gay) came out of the closet. Yeah! I've seen it happen.

I can't explain it, but I mean, as kids we experiment. I know that I did, but I knew way before I started experimented that I was gay. (although I didn't know what it was called)


There's not really a message here,  I was just really surprised when I read this article. I never have thought this yet about the Westboro Baptist Church founder....HEY! Maybe all the people in the congregation are gay!!!! 0_o

You never know......but for now, I must end and let you be the judge of it all. I'll leave you with a question, What's your take on the article about the founder of the Westboro Church possibly being gay?

Peace and Blessings,

Sonny J

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much as the Westboro Church but this post is very informative.

    And to answer you question, you right those who hate on gay a whole lot usually have somethingto hide.

    ReplyDelete