Sunday, April 28, 2013

Imagine A World...Where "Gay" is "Straight" and "Straight" is "Gay"

AND MY NAME IS SONNY J AND WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE SEMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ONE.....last final blog post for you and some other news about my blog in general!

Let's start off with the news about the blog, so as many of you may (or may not know) I did this blog for a class in school! It was so much fun doing it! Now, the question is "will this blog cease to exist?"

The answer to that is "YES!" BUT, do not fear because I'm going to morph this blog into my web show (The SonnyJ Experience) and I will continue to my spiels about LGBT topics and hootnanny's and what not's.  The blog will remain active until the new academic year (July 1st), so if you have people you want to show my blog to....DO IT BEFORE THEN! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

NOW! With that being said, Imagine a world where being straight is gay, but being gay is straight! It'd be pretty weird right, well I found a short film that was uploaded to UpWorthy from Youtube and it was that exact scenario. I'll post the video below so that you can watch it (if you haven't already seen it), the video is actually a anti-bullying video, but to me it makes more sense. Bear with me here.

I can't really explain it, but maybe if you watch the video then you'll see. To me it showed that people get ridiculous when it comes to the LGBT subject, and....okay, see it makes sense in my head. Sometimes I wish I could just take my brain out and put it inside of you guys heads! Watch the video and you shall see!



I leave you with this question, what if the world were like this? What would you do? Let me know what you think!

 Peace and Blessings,

 SonnyJ

1 comment:

  1. You could always keep both project going and interlink. That drives traffic both directions.

    ReplyDelete