Sunday, January 27, 2013


Hey there everybody! Sonny J here!

I'm a sophomore in college studying Communications, Music and Theatre.

Obviously I am gay, but I'm not your typical gay male. You wouldn't know that I was gay until you spoke to me or I did something to make you think that I was.

I'm outgoing, loud, crazy and fun 24/7. I'm open minded about a lot of things, and LGBT topics are close to me because it's my life.

I'll be writing/reviewing profile stories and make this blog specifically relate to LGBT college students.

Even if this isn't your thing, you can still learn a lot from what I'll talk about just so that you can help out a friend who may have lost his way.

Comment on any and everything, and don't be afraid to ask me questions! I promise I'm nice! =)

Other than that look out for a post from me soon!

Sonny J over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment